Reservation Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) which you are subject to when making a reservation of the listed electric industrial equipment (“Electric Equipment”) with HEVI Corp. (the “Company”) which allows you the opportunity to place a future order of the selected Electric Equipment from the Company.
These Terms only apply to the Reservation service. The future purchase or lease of an Electric Equipment will be subject to different terms and conditions between you and the Company or a Company dealer.
- Reservation. By entering a Reservation, you agree to be bound by these Terms and confirm your genuine interest in placing a future order of an Electric Equipment when they become ready for sale in your region (the “Order”). This Reservation provides you with the opportunity, but not the obligation to place an Order. These Terms do not secure a specific unit in the production sequence of the Electric Equipment. As such, we cannot guarantee the timing that you will be able to place an Order. This reservation grants you the ability to Order the reserved Electric Equipment at the indicated Purchase Price within 12 months of payment collection (“Fixed Price Duration”) should the Electric Equipment become available for Order. The Electric Equipment will cost standard regional market price should the Electric Equipment become available for Order after the Fixed Price Duration. These Terms explicitly do not constitute an agreement for the sale, lease, or rental of an Electric Equipment. It does not oblige you to purchase, lease or rent an Electric Equipment and does not oblige us to produce an Electric Equipment, nor sell, lease or rent it to you.
2. Availability. This Reservation service is only available for individuals or entities in the United States of America (the “Country”). You acknowledge that the Electric Equipment can only be purchased or leased and delivered within the Country. By entering this Agreement, you understand that we cannot guarantee the timing on when you will have the opportunity to place an Order.
3. Reservation Process. The Reservation process is finalized upon completion of this form and Reservation Fee payment receipt in full for the desired Electric Equipment. You will be placed on the Reservation list for the selected Electric Equipment(s) when the reservation process is completed. You will receive communications about the development, estimated order time, delivery and other details and updates regarding the availability for the Order of the Electric Equipment.
4. Reservation Fee. The Reservation price per Electric Equipment is 200 USD (the “Reservation Fee”). Failed attempts to pay the Reservation Fee will result in the automatic cancellation of your Reservation.
5. Right of Cancellation and Non-Binding Nature Of Reservation. You may cancel your Reservation at any time and receive a full refund of the Reservation Fee. Cancellation requests must be sent to email@example.com. Cancellation requests will be processed as soon as reasonably possible after receiving the cancellation notice.
We reserve the right to cancel your Reservation at any time at our discretion. If your Reservation is cancelled by us, then you will be notified and your Reservation Fee will be fully refunded. A refund of the Reservation Fee will be made to the same account from which you made the payment as soon as reasonably practicable. No interest will be paid on the Reservation Fee.
6. Placement Of An Order. Individuals and entities on the Reservation list may be invited to place an Order to purchase or lease the Electric Equipment. We cannot guarantee or provide an estimate on the timing when you will have the opportunity to place an Order. If you do not wish to order an Electric Equipment under the available ordering options, then you have the right to cancel these Terms and receive a full refund of your Reservation Fee. When notified of the availability of an Electric Equipment, you will have fourteen (14) calendar days to place your Order. This Order will be governed by a separate and legally binding purchase or lease agreement and related terms and conditions. If an Order is made for an Electric Equipment, then, at purchaser discretion, the Reservation Fee can be applied to the purchase or lease pricing or fully refunded per clause 5 above. If an Order is not placed for an Electric Equipment within fourteen (14) days following the notification of availability, then the Reservation will be cancelled and your Reservation Fee will be fully refunded in accordance with clause 5 above.
7. Transfer Of The Reservation. A Reservation may not be transferred or assigned to another person or entity without prior written approval from the Company. We may assign or transfer our rights and obligations to a third party without your approval, but subject to our communication of such a transfer to you.
8. Limitation Of Liability. Under no circumstances will we or any of our affiliates, be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection to your Reservation (except as may be required under mandatory law), including (without being limited hereto) any failure to perform, or delay in the performance of, your Reservation. Your sole and exclusive remedy relate to your Reservation or these Terms will be limited to a reimbursement of the Reservation Fee paid to us (if any).
9. Force Majeure. We are not liable to you for your business losses that you suffer due to any event beyond our reasonable control. If such an event takes place that affects our performance or our obligations, you will be notified as soon as reasonably possible.
10. Customer Service. Any questions regarding your Reservation can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Governing Law And Jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Disputes that arise from these Terms, and which cannot be settled amicably between the parties, will be finally settled by arbitration through the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgement on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
12. Amendments. We reserves the right, when necessary, to modify and revise these Terms. In such an event, we will provide you with the new Terms and relevant information with respect to the amended Terms. Should you not agree with the changes, then you may cancel your Reservation.